Waring SB30 1300-Watt Portable Single Burner
- 1300-watt portable single burner provides extra heating options
- Durable cast-iron plate heats up quickly and ensures stable heat retention
- Adjustable thermostat; “on” and “ready” indicator lights
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; non-slip rubber feet; low-silhouette design
- Measures 10-3/4 by 11-1/2 by 4 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Waring Pro 120-Volt Countertop Burner
Whether used as an extra cooking surface or for light duty in the kitchen, an extra burner is a welcome addition to any cook’s tools. The Waring Pro Countertop Burner always comes in handy when you’re cooking for a crowd. The flat surface is easy to clean and the brushed stainless housing looks great on the counter. Its low profile fits on any counter.
Perfect for parties and holidays, the Waring Pro Countertop Burner provides extra countertop cooking options. The durable cast-iron burner plates and brushed stainless steel housing fit into today’s busy modern kitchens and give you the versatility you need.
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- 1300-watt large plate (on both Double and Single Burners) and 500-watt small plate (on Double Burner only) for quick heat-up
- Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights
- Heavy-duty cast iron plates
- Nonslip rubber feet
Operating the Countertop Burner
Be certain that your extra burner is resting level on the counter top. There is one burner-ring on the SB30 and two burner rings on the DB60. The large burner plates are rated at 1300 watts. The smaller burner is rated at 500 watts. Use the larger burner for fast cooking, such as boiling water, and use the smaller burner for simmering or warming. Note: Avoid using pans that are unstable and easily tipped.
Before a burner is used for the first time, it should be heated up at maximum setting for approximately 4 minutes without a pot. This will burn off any residues on the burner plates. The burner may smoke the first time it is used – this is normal, and the smoke will burn off within a few minutes.
Care and Cleaning
Reasonable care will ensure many years of service from your unit. Use a damp, soft cloth or sponge to clean the surface of the solid burners, burner rings, nonskid feet and housing unit. Never use harsh abrasive or steel wool pads on any part of the burner as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
For easy cleaning, the burners are sealed. Do not attempt to separate burners from the unit. Use a damp, soft cloth or sponge to clean the surface of the solid burners, burner rings, nonskid feet and housing unit. Never use harsh abrasive or steel wool pads on any part of the burner as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
Your Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B000I14C7I”]
Enter the characters you see below
Sorry, we just need to make sure you’re not a robot. For best results, please make sure your browser is accepting cookies.