Casio – G-Shock – Gulfmaster – Black – GWN1000C-1A
Casio – G-Shock – Gulfmaster – Black – GWN1000C-1A – The new Gulfmaster ocean concept G-Shock that predicts weather changes. For the toughest men who challenge the deepest seas, Casio presents the ultimate maritime G-Shock with Smart Access technology.Equipped with Triple Sensors for Measuring Direction, Atmospheric Pressure/Altitude, and Temperature Hands Serve to Indicate Atmospheric Pressure and Compass Bearing. Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China) – Tough Solar Power – Shock Resistant – Tough Movement – Auto hand home position correction – Smart Access Electronic Crown w/Quick-lock – Fly-back Function: Hands move away from LCD screen during measurments – 200M Water Resistant – Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F) – Triple Sensor – Altimeter – Digital Compass – Barometer – Thermometer – Moon Data (moon age of the specific data, moon phase graph) – Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time – Full Auto Dual LED (Super Illuminator) Backlight with Afterglow – Neo-brite Luminous Hands and Markers – World Time: 29 time zones (29 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off – 5 Daily Alarms – Hourly Time Signal – 1/100 Second Stopwatch – Countdown Timer – Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099) – 12/24 Hour Formats – Button operation tone on/off – Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration) – Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery – Battery Level Indicator – Power Saving Function – Approx. Battery Life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light) – Module 5371 – Size of case/total weight: GWN1000 44.9 x 55.8 x 16.0mm / 101g
Your Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00R70YEOE”]
Enter the characters you see below
Sorry, we just need to make sure you’re not a robot. For best results, please make sure your browser is accepting cookies.
- Radio frequencies: 77.5 kHz (DCF77: Germany); 60 kHz (MSF: UK); 60 kHz (WWVB: USA); 40 kHz (JJY: Fukushima, Japan) / 60 kHz (JJY: Kyushu, Japan); 68.5 kHz (BPC: China)
- Radio wave reception: Automatic reception up to six times a day (except for use in China: up to five times a day); manual reception
- Digital compass: Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points with the second hand; measuring range: 0 to 359; measuring unit: 1; 60 seconds continuous measurement; bidirectional calibration and magnetic declination correction
- Barometer: Measuring range: 260 hPa to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg); measuring unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg); atmospheric pressure change indicator (10 hPa); atmospheric pressure tendency graph (past 20 hours graph display); barometric pressure tendency
- Altimeter: Measuring range: -700m to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft); measuring unit: 1m (5 ft); altitude change indicator (100 m / 1000 m); others: measurement interval setting (every 5 seconds / every 2 minutes) (1 second for first three minutes on
For 25 years G-Shock G-Shock digital watches are the ultimate tough watch. Providing durable, waterproof mens digital watches for every activity. G-Shock is the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer’s dream of “creating a watch that never breaks.” Guided by a “Triple 10” development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance and a 10-year battery life.
The new Gulfmaster ocean concept G-Shock that predicts weather changes. For the toughest men who challenge the deepest seas, Casio presents the ultimate maritime G-Shock with Smart Access technology.Equipped with Triple Sensors for Measuring Direction, Atmospheric Pressure/Altitude, and Temperature Hands Serve to Indicate Atmospheric Pressure and Compass Bearing. The GWN1000B-1B Gulfmaster is a black watch with a blue face and ion plated stainless steel bezel.
- Triple Sensor
- Smart Access
- Tide Function
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- Tough Movement
- Auto hand home position correction
Your Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00KIBWQXA”]