D-Link DCS-930L mydlink-Enabled Wireless-N Network Camera
- Easily view & manage
- Sleek and compact design that fits in the smallest corners of your home
- Wireless connectivity Resolution:Up to 20 frames at 640×480, Up to 30 frames at 320×240,Up to 30 frames at 160×120 Lens-Focal length: 5.01 mm, F2.8Sensor-VGA 1/5 inch CMOS Sensor Minimum Illumination-1 Lux @ F2.8
- Ready to use in 3 simple steps
- Works with mydlink app, which can be found on the Apple store for Iphone and the Google playstore for Android products.
D-LINK SYSTEMS WIRELESS N HOME NETWORK CAMERA 802.11NWIRELESS N HOME NETWORK CAMERA 802.11N Manufacturer : D-LINK SYSTEMS UPC : 790069342691
Stay connected to everything that you love 24/7 with the D-Link DCS-930L Wireless-N network camera, which is compatible with the mydlink portal (mydlink.com)–allowing you to easily and securely view and manage the camera from virtually anywhere over the Internet. With its small size and easy installation, the DCS-930L is a discreet and flexible way to check on your home, children, or pets in real time–even on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Simply connect the cables, plug in the camera, run the short installation wizard and setup is complete. To view what the camera is seeing, simply log on to mydlink.com, choose your device, and start viewing–there is no need to configure your router to open up ports or remember hard-to-memorize Internet addresses.
Unlike a traditional USB-connected Webcam, the DCS-930L is a complete system with a built-in CPU and Web server that transmits high quality video images for security and surveillance directly to the network without the need for a PC. Simple installation and an intuitive Web-based interface offer easy integration with your Ethernet or Wireless-N (802.11n) wireless network.
Convenient Access, Anywhere, Anytime
As a mydlink-enabled device, you can access the DCS-930L anytime, anywhere you have Internet access. Get peace of mind by keeping an eye on your kids, pets, home or office from almost anywhere by simply logging on to the mydlink Website and selecting your camera. Since the DCS-930L comes with a built-in microphone, you can see and hear for yourself that everything is well at home.
For advanced users who want more out of their camera, the DCS-930L also comes with D-Link D-ViewCam management software, which offers a host of features including the ability to record directly from the camera to a local hard drive, trigger motion detection, set recording schedules, set e-mail alert notifications. It even provides support for up to 32 cameras, so you can monitor an entire mansion.
D-ViewCam also allows you to upload a floor plan of your home or small business and create a realistic layout of where your cameras are located, providing you with better access to your camera. For even greater recording flexibility, you can record video directly to a Network Attached Storage (NAS) device, eliminating the need for a dedicated computer to store video.
mydlink Makes It Easy
To make home monitoring a truly simple experience, D-Link created mydlink.com so you can access your live camera feed from any Internet-connected computer or mobile device, anytime. All mydlink-enabled cameras can be viewed and managed on your personal mydlink portal, so you can enjoy the freedom of remote monitoring on your terms.
Other members of the mydlink family of network cameras include the DCS-932L which also connects wired or wirelessly and includes night vision capabilities up to 15 feet in complete darkness.
Home Monitoring Goes Mobile
With the mydlink iPhone app, you can quickly and easily view your camera feed from anywhere with Wi-Fi or 3G connection. No more guessing what’s going on at your house while you’re away. Thanks to this app, you can monitor on-the-go… even if you don’t have access to a computer. Simply download the free mydlink iPhone app and you’re all set to see live video feeds or capture pictures to share with friends and family.
Getting Started Is Easy Think home surveillance is too difficult to set up? Think again. D-Link’s mydlink-enabled network cameras were designed to be installed by people just like you–not IT experts. You’ll be surprised how easily and quickly your network cameras will be up and running–ready to connect you to your home, ready to monitor what matters most, ready to deliver priceless peace of mind.
- Connect the camera to your existing Wi-Fi network.
- Run the short installation wizard on your PC.
- Log into mydlink.com to see and hear what’s going on in your home in real time–it’s that simple.
What’s in the Box
Wireless N Network Camera; CAT5 Ethernet cable; power adapter; camera base and mounting kit; quick installation guide; CD-ROM (with software and product documentation)
- Video features: Adjustable image size and quality; time stamp and text overlay; flip and Mirror
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, Mac OS X(v10.4)
- Web browser: Internet Explorer v6.0 or above, Firefox 3.5 or above, Safari 4, Chrome, Java
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11b/g/n Wireless with WEP/WPA/WPA2 security
- Wired connectivity: 10/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
- Digital zoom: Up to 4x
- View angle: Horizontal — 45.3 degrees; Vertical — 34.5 degrees; Diagonal — 54.9 degrees
- Network protocol: IPV4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP; DHCP Client; NTP Client (D-Link); DNS Client; DDNS Client (Dynds and D-Link); SMTP Client; FTP Client; HTTP Server
Your Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00452V66G”]
Enter the characters you see below
Sorry, we just need to make sure you’re not a robot. For best results, please make sure your browser is accepting cookies.