Brinks 4798-119 Bell Style Keyed Alike Entry Knob and Deadbolt (Pack of 2 with 2 Knobs, 2 Deadbolts), Satin Nickel Reviews
Brinks 4798-119 Bell Style Keyed Alike Entry Knob and Deadbolt (Pack of 2 with 2 Knobs, 2 Deadbolts), Satin Nickel
- Double combination pack, includes two keyed entry Bell knobs and two deadbolts all keyed alike, all metal construction, in satin nickel
- Maximum security, pick, bump and drill resistant and comes with an anti-pry shield; One inch deadbolt has steel anti-saw pin
- Fits all standard doors 1 3/8 inch to 1 3/4 inch thick
- Lifetime warranty for defects in material or workmanship
- Simple to install, internal screw guide posts, uses only a Phillips screwdriver
Strength with style. High quality craftsmanship with the peace of mind that Brinks door hardware is protecting your home. A trusted name in security since 1859, Brinks has added thoughtful details that make this knob and single cylinder deadbolt combination unique including beautiful styling, concealed screws for a flawless appearance, dual torsion springs for a smooth operation, guide posts for easy installation and larger roses to cover the blemishes left from old hardware. Brinks double combination pack contains two keyed entry Ball knobs and 2 single cylinder deadbolts. The knobs and deadbolts are pick and bump resistant and each include a drill resistant pin and an anti-pry shield. The Brinks single cylinder deadbolts are keyed on one side with a 1 inch deadbolt and a steel anti-saw pin. This combo pack meets ANSI Grade 2 standards, fits all doors 1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″ thick and has 6-way adjustable latches that fit 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″ backsets. The keyed entry function is best for front, back and side doors. The knobs & deadbolts are all keyed alike for your convenience. There are 4 keys included.