Skytech TS/R-2 Wireless Wall Mounted Thermostat Fireplace Remote Control
- 3-Button On/Set/Off wall mounted thermostat with LCD display
- LCD displays room and thermostat set temperature in *F or *C
- Battery powered receiver box with learn function and On/Remote/Off slider switch
- Receiver can be installed in wall, on the hearth or under the fireplace behind the control access panel
- Includes transmitter, receiver, wall clip, wall plate, installation instructions, batteries
The TS/R-2 remote control system was developed to provide a safe, reliable, and user-friendly remote control system for gas heating appliances. The system can be operated thermostatically or manually from the transmitter. The system operates on radio frequencies (RF) within a 20′ range using non-directional signals. The system operates with one of 1,048,576 security codes that are programmed into the transmitter at the factory. The remote receiver operates on 4 AA batteries and houses the microprocessor that responds to commands from the transmitter to control system operation. The remote receiver has a 3-position slide switch for selecting the MODE of operation: ON/REMOTE/OFF. It can be installed in the wall behind the included faceplate, on the hearth or under the fireplace, behind the control access panel. The transmitters LCD screen displays the room and set temperature in F and C. Furthermore, this surface mounted remote can control the fireplace thermostatically or manually with On/Set/Off operation.
Your Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B000FSAACU”]
Enter the characters you see below
Sorry, we just need to make sure you’re not a robot. For best results, please make sure your browser is accepting cookies.