George Foreman GRP99 Next Generation Grill with Nonstick Removable Plates
- Countertop grill with 100-square-inch nonstick cooking surface
- Patented sloped design helps channel fat and grease away from food
- Digital timer and adjustable temperature control with LED readouts
- 1-1/2-inch floating hinge; dishwasher-safe grill plates; drip tray included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
George Foreman Grill with removable plates in a silver metallic finish. New Comtemporary Desgin. For any further queries please contact George Foreman’s Technical Support Number/ Customer Support Number @ 1-800-231-978. Instructions on PREHEATING THE GRILL 1. Close cover on grill. 2. Unwind cord and plug it into standard electrical outlet. LCD display will show dashes where time and temperature will be displayed. 3. Press POWER to turn grill on; 5 minutes will appear on timer display and 300 degrees will appear on temperature display. Review Page numbers 3,4,5 and 6 in the user manual for trouble shooting and user guide.
Your Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B0002KINSY”]