Simply Automated US1W9 Pre-Configured Series Dimmer, White
- Pre-Configured Single Rocker Dimmer (PN: US1W9). Simple-n-easy expansion for pre-configured Dimmer Starter Kit or Lamp Module Starter Kit.
- Utilizes SimplySmartTM technology to make installation a breeze. No computer programming required! 1-2-3-Done. Easily change dimming settings or even create new scenes at the touch of a button!
- Add single rocker dimmer (PN: US1W9) to a pre-configured Dimmer Starter Kit or Lamp Module Starter Kit. Note: only one pre-configured single-rocker dimmer (PN: US1W9) can be ordered per home installation.
- Powerful custom expansion capability up to 250 devices. Add single rocker dimmer or deluxe dimmer (faceplate options up to 8 buttons), lamp/appliance modules, tabletop pedestal, wall receptacle, fixture modules or scheduler-timer.
- Dimmers require both a neutral (white) and hot (black) connection. Do not use on a 3-way circuit. Your home should be no more than 2500 square feet and have only one breaker panel. A phase coupler is required in some home installations.
The US1W9 is a pre-configured version of the US11-40. The SimplyBrilliant UPB Dimming Transceiver Switch, model US11-40, provides direct load control and or remote control of permanently-installed new or existing lighting fixtures, lamps and other electrical devices connected to UPB devices. Each unit has one rocker switch that directly controls a load up to 900W (see Table 1). Incandescent lamps can be turned ON or OFF, and can also be dimmed and brightened. The US11-40 can be configured to turn other types of non-dimmable loads ON and OFF. The timer function can be used to automatically turn OFF loads, after a preset time, like bathroom fans or heat lamps. The switch may also act as a transmitter or receiver that can communicate with other UPB devices, either individually or collectively for lighting scenes. Note: This incandescent dimmer cannot be used to dim fluorescent, electronic low-voltage or metal halide lighting, unless specifically allowed by the lighting manufacturer. Please see instructions to configure this product for ON/OFF operation with these types of lighting. Note: With the SimplySmart pre-configured devices, each device has been hard coded with a unique ID, which means you’ll only want one of each of the following in a single home: DKIT-02, DKIT-02, UML7, UML8, US1W9, US1W10, US2TP11, or US2W12. Having more than one of these in the home will make communication unstable, as these are designed to be starter devices only.
Your Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B001R4BA4I”]
Enter the characters you see below
Sorry, we just need to make sure you’re not a robot. For best results, please make sure your browser is accepting cookies.