bbq factory FBK-100 Replacement Fireplace Blower Fan KIT for Lennox, Superior, Rotom
- * IMPORTANT: Please measure the space for installing this blower in your Stove or Fireplace, and compare with the dimension of this blower. Any questions or concerns, please email us before ordering.
- Length x Width x Height (inches): 13.63 x 4.63 x 4.5 Motor Type: Ball Bearing Insulation Class H (rated to 392°F / 200°C) Motor RPM: 3000 Airflow in C.F.M: 130 Ratings: 120V, 60Hz Power Consumption (watts): 35; 3-prong Power Cord: YES Power Cord Length (inches): 75 Rheostat Variable Speed: No Magnetic Thermostat: NO Material: Aluminum + Galvanized Steel
- Benefits: Helps reduce costly energy bills, Heats large rooms efficiently, Installs quickly and easily with included instructions, Reasonable price aftermarket parts. Cross Reference Numbers: FBK100, FBK-100, P100L240, FBK-100KIT, Wolf Steel XI3BK (or XIR3 only), 80L84
- Durable Replacement Fireplace / Stove Blower Fan Kit for Lennox Superior and other brands.
- Fit Lennox: LMDVT-3328, LMDV-3530, LMDV-4035, LMDVR-3328, MPDT-3328, LMDV-3530, LMDV-4035, MPDT-3328, MPD- 3530, MPD-4035, MPD-4540, MPDT-3328, MPDR-3328, MPD-3530, MPB Series, MLDVT Series, MLDVTCD Series, SLDVT Series, UVF Series, UVFRC Series, MPD35ST, MPD35PF, EDV3530, EDV4035, EDV4540, EDVSTNM, EDVSTPM, EDVPFNM, EDVPFPM, EDVCRNM, EDVCRPM, EDVCLNM, EDVCLPM, EDVSTNE, EDVPFNE, EDVCRNE, EDVCLNE, EDVSTNM, EDVSTPM, EDVPFNM, EDVPFPM, EDVCRNM, EDVCRPM, EDVCLNM, EDVCLPM, EDVSTNE, EDVPFNE, EDVCRNE, EDVCLNE, EDVSTNM, EDVSTPM, EDVPFNM, EDVPFPM, EDVCRNM, EDVCRPM, EDVCLNM, EDVCLPM, EDVSTNE, EDVPFNE, EDVCRNE, EDVCLNE Many, many more… Superior: DR-400, DR-500, DR-600, DR-800, D-400, D-500, D-600, D-800, DT-400, DT-500, DT-600, DT-800, SSDVT-3530, SSDVR-3530, SSDVT-4035, SSDVR-4035, SLDVT Series, SSDVST, SSDVPF, SSDVST Series, SSDVPF Series, UVF Series, UVFRC Series Many, many more…
Our FBK-100 / FBK100 fan KIT by DURABLOW is designed to fit a number of popular Lennox and Superior gas and wood fireplaces. The FBK-100 is a constant speed blower kit and DOES NOT include a rheotstat or thermostat control. Because of this, a designated wall switch for the blower (electrical outlet below fireplace) must be installed prior to using the FBK-100 kit. If no designated wall switch for the blower is present, the FBK-250 blower kit must be used. Difference between FBK100, FBK200, and FBK250. FBK100: Designated wall switch for blower is required (Constant speed) FBK200: Rheostat variable speed control replaces existing wall switch (Variable speed control) FBK250: Wall switch is NOT required. Can be used in setups with or without wall switch. (Variable speed control & thermostat on/off switch)
Your Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00NGHQ7J2″]