C2G / Cables to Go – 29341 – Super Booster USB Extender
- Dongle kit extends USB 1.1 signals over Cat5 up to 150 feet over Cat5
- Extends a USB 1.1 signal up to 150ft over category cables
- Allows for flexible positioning of USB peripherals
- Small form factor reduces installation clutter
- Kit includes both the transmitter and receiver units
Conquer USB length limitations, and put your USB devices where you want them with our USB superbooster. This pocket-sized device extends the distance of a USB device to a host computer up to 150 feet so you can place your USB camera, printer, web cam, keyboard/mouse extension, or any other USB device exactly where you want it! This booster is powerful yet simple, with no drivers to install or special software required so it’s compatible with any computer that supports USB. This plug-and-play device consists of a base unit and a remote unit connected together by a standard Cat5, Cat5E, or Cat6 network cable (not included). Simply connect your cables to your device; then connect to your computer and USB peripheral and you’re up and running. Bus-powered, it requires no external power source. Instead, the superbooster has internal DC power conditioning circuits to maintain the proper voltage to the remote device so no external power is required for either the base or remote units. Compliant with USB Specification 1.1.