Simply Automated ZPCI-B Phase Coupler Breaker Box Reviews
- Breaker-Panel Phase Coupler (PN: ZPCI-B) boosts signals between phases in a home. Fits two breaker positions in a standard breaker panels (Murray/Crouse Hinds – MP, Siemens – QP, Cutler Hammer/Eaton – BR or CL, GE – THQL or THQP, and SquareD – HOM).
- Universal design passes UPB, X10 and other higher frequency powerline signals
- Makes ultra-reliable Universal Powerline Bus (UPB) technology even more robust. No new wires needed!
- Simply Automated devices can transmit and receive lighting scene commands with other UPB dimmers, UPB plug-in modules, UPB fixture modules and/or other devices – can control virtually any device that connects to AC power wiring anywhere in the home.
- To ensure a proper installation your home should be no more than 2500 square feet and have only one breaker panel. A phase coupler is required in some home installations. Not intended for use in multi-dwelling (condo, apartment, duplex) units.
Information Name: UNVRSL INVRTNG PHSE CPLR BRKR Description: Universal Inverting Phase Coupler, Breaker Pnl Plgi Category: Lighting Controls UPC Code: 895528001178
Your Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00152KLN8″]