Simply Automated UFR-30 Custom Series Fixture Relay Module
- 12A Fixture Relay Module wires into standard junction boxes for hidden control. Turns on/off appliances, heaters, fans, pumps, motors and lights.
- Receives lighting scene commands from Simply Automated UPB dimmers, tabletop controllers or scheduler-timer.
- Utilizes ultra-reliable Universal Powerline Bus (UPB) technology. No new wiring needed! For new or existing lighting fixtures, lamps, fans and other electrical devices.
- Simply Automated devices transmit and receive lighting scene commands with other Simply Automated UPB dimmers, plug-in modules, fixture modules and other devices – can control virtually any device that connects to AC power wiring anywhere in the home.
- To ensure a proper installation your home should be no more than 2500 square feet and have only one breaker panel. A phase coupler is required in some home installations. Not intended for use in multi-dwelling (condo, apartment, duplex) units.
Control and dim a lighting or appliance fixture remotely, without replacing a switch or plugging in a module. The Inline UPB Relay Fixture Module wires into a lighting or appliance fixture directly; once installed, you’ll be able to turn a lamp or appliance on and off using any UPB wall switch or multi-button controller or with your PC through a UPB interface module (sold separately) using the free, downloadable UpStart software.
Your Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00152RJJM”]