● UIntegrated passive infrared (PIR) technology to sense human motion (within 3m) by accepting the body’s radiant heat,
Wireless Motion Sensor Light turns on or off based on occupancy and ambient light level.Under AUTO mode, it will light up
automatically in the dark when a motion is detected and auto turn off for hands-free convenience.
●Built-in 600mah lithium battery, a full recharge can last 4h at ON mode 2 months at AUTO mode.
● “ON” Button: light steadily, can be used as a flashlight.
● “AUTO” Button: the lights will turns on automatically when it senses any motion (within 3 meters) in dim environments
and turn off automatically after 15 seconds without motions.
● Input voltage: 5V DC
● Power Voltage: 3.7V
● Output Current: 180mA
● Brightness: 80lm
● LED Life: 50,000 hours or more
● Auto mode once triggered Operating time:about 15seconds
● Detection angle: up to approx 30° (vertical) up to approx 60°(horizontal)
● Detection range: 10ft
● Light Color: White
● Battery Type: Lithium Battery 600mAH
● Size: 150 x 30 x 12 mm
● Material: Plastic
● Weight: 150g/5.3oz
1.Due to the strong stickiness of the tape, please do not use this product on painted surfaces where the paint can be easily tore off.
2.When you choose the AUTO mode，please note that:
a) With the built-in PIR， the light can only light up in dim, and cannot light up during daytime or when the ambient is bright.
b) Don’t mount 2 lights too near，lighting from one light may interact the other light’s PIR and cause the other light couldn’t turn on.
What’s in the Box?
2×motion sensor light
2×USB charging cable
2×3M adhesive tape
Soft Lighting: 80 lumens of soft lighting, can lights up at dark but not dazzling.
Environment Friendly: rechargeable battery can be used repeatedly.
Easy Installation: with built-in magnet and 3M adhesive tape, it can be hung and stick anywhere.
Motion Sensor: the lights turns on automatically when it senses any motion (within 3 meters) in dim environments and turn off automatically after 15 seconds without motions.
Multipurpose: can be easily hung as a nightlight in stairways, hallways, closet, cabinet or any dim areas.