How many times have you found yourself sitting around the patio table on a hot day, reading your favorite books and shielded by the umbrella, only to call it a night when the sun goes down? Or, having a romantic dinner on the patio, with only the dim light from your yard spotlight shone on the face of your lover.
No more trouble about seeking for brightness when you sitting around the patio at night. The Patio Umbrella Light can provide brightness for you to continue enjoying a meal, play cards or just have a friendly chat with friends.
– Multi purpose: can be used strictly as an Umbrella light, or a portable camping light or work light.
– 24 LEDs producing 72 lumens which gives a nice brightness light for almost any occasion. It’s also bright enough to allow you to continue enjoying a meal, play cards or just have a friendly chat with friends.
-Made from strong ABS Material (Lego), with an waterproof IP45 so it can withstand pressured harsh conditions in both summer and winter (recommend to remove it if long time no use).
– Easily fitted to any Umbrella or other cylindrical fixture.
– LED lifetime: 18,000 hours
– Powered by 3*AA batteries (not included)
– Can be used with a 4.5V DC, 500mA Power Adaptor. (adapter is not included)
– Item size: 220*50*220（mm）/ 8.6*2*8.6 inch
NEW AND IMPROVED POLE CLIPS – After many comments about the pole clips breaking at times, we’ve made a HUGE UPGRADE by strengthening these with thicker inner clips for extra strength.
33 FEET LIGHTING AREA – At its peak height, this Umbrella Light using 24 LEDs at 72 Lumens (a measurement of light output) can cover an area of 33 feet in diameter.
RUNS ON 3 x AA BATTERIES – Commonly available batteries which can be purchased anywhere. This Umbrella Light can also be powered with a 4.5V DC, 500mA Power Adaptor. (Batteries and adapter are not included).
VERY LIGHT WEIGHT – Weighing only 11 ounces, this unit does not add any unnecessary weight to your Patio Umbrella.
COOL WHITE TEMPERATURE (CCT) – This light color gives off a cooler perception than Warm White or Natural White which is perfect in summer months. This temperature light also reduces the likelihood of insect attraction (as compared to lanterns and torches).