● Lights turn on automatically at Dusk.
● Solar Powered LEDs, No utility energy costs.
● It is suggested the solar panel to be fully charged for 8h at the first use.
How the lights flashes (8 modes)?
1. Flashing from Mode 2 to Mode 7 at random.
2. Waving from bright to dim repeatedly in two speeds.
3. Flashing alternately and sequential in 4 speeds.
4. Every single light fade slowly from bright repeatedly in 3 speeds.
5. Starry flashing with lighting in wave.
6. All lights flashing in the meantime.
7. Starry flashing.
8. Steady on.
● Brand: Icicle
● Light color: Blue.
● LED Quantity: 200 LEDs.
● Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery: 1800mA.
● Solar Panel: 2V 300mA.
● Switch: Power ON/OFF and MODE.
● Lighting Mode: Constant ON / Flashing (7 flashing speed).
● Charging Time: 6 hours.
● Light Total Length: 72ft (22m).
● Length between 2 blubs: 0.3ft (0.1m).
● Length from Solar panel to first stake: 6.5ft (2m).
● Solar panel with ground stake for easy positioning.
How the solar pannel works?
1. During the daytime, solar panel gets sunlight and converts solar energy to electrical energy stored in the recharge battery.
2. The battery release the energy as light power when sunset.
3. A Ni-MH AA rechargeable battery in solar box, which is durable, can be easy changed out.
What’s in the Box?
1 x Icicle 200 LEDs Solar String Lights
1 x 7.8in (20cm) Ground Stake
1 x Solar Panel
1 x User Manual
● Special Promotion — save 30% each on This 200Led Solar String Light (Blue) when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 2VVAWAZO at checkout.
● 200 Leds Per Set, Longer and More Economical — 200 clear leds, totally 72 feet wire with 6.5 feet lead circuit.
Festival Celebration Decorations — put on wall, window, door, floor, ceiling, grass, tree, flowers, post or building, adds perfect atmosphere to your garden, patio, lawn, gazebo, wedding, party.
● Solar Powered, Long Time Working – let the solar panel face sunshine directly during the day, the lights will shine automatically at night for 8 hours.
● Easily Use — 2 switch buttons to control. One for power, another for 8 light effect modes (flash, steady, etc.) choose.