★ ADD A SPARK TO YOUR HOME ★
Bring a new kind of light into your life with Radiant Flameless Candles – exactly like an ordinary candle, but without the heart-stopping moments of fear when someone’s sleeve gets too close.
★ ILLUMINATING FEATURES ★
One remote – with a range of up to 15 ft – gives you brilliant possibilities. Set your candles to the charming flicker mode – or for a simple steady glow, set it to no-flicker. Set a timer for usage, either 4 or 8 hours. Choose from 12 DIFFERENT COLOR MODES, or set your candle to shift through a COLOR DISPLAY – set any mood you want with the push of a button.
These candles work perfectly INDOORS AND OUTDOORS, and are safe around children and pets. Create a charming atmosphere when you’re relaxing at home, having company over, or throwing a party. With so many settings, easy control, easy control, and no maintenance required, Radiant is everything you could ever want in a flameless candle.
★ THE MOOD IS IN YOUR HANDS ★
Add a glow to any room, using these candles as decorative pieces. They work perfectly INDOORS AND OUTDOORS, and are safe around children and pets. With a click of your remote, SET THE MOOD of any party using the color changing feature – from cheerful amber to calming blue to electric purple. Adding flair to any setting has never been simpler.
Our radiant promise to you: at the end of the day, it’s your satisfaction that matters most. That’s why, if you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’ll make sure you get a FULL REFUND – no questions asked!
SCROLL UP NOW AND CLICK “ADD TO CART” TO LET RADIANT’S FLAMELESS CANDLES ADD A SPARK YOUR LIFE!
Highest Quality Paraffin Wax – looks and feels like a real candle, minus the mess – longer lasting
Remote-Controlled electric candles with a range of 15 feet, perfect for indoor and outdoor usage
12 Different Color Settings – create any mood, any atmosphere, with the touch of a button
Two Modes: Flicker and Steady Glow, with a built-in timer that lasts 4-8hrs
Safe To Use Around Children and Pets – never worry about fire-related accidents again!