The Last Flashlight You Will Ever Need – The J5 Tactical V2 Flashlight
Official Flashlight of Joe Gibbs Racing and the Number 19 ARRIS Toyota Camry driven by Carl Edwards
The J5 Tactical V2 Flashlight is J5 Tactical’s best-selling high powered flashlight from the J5 range. With its ultra-bright LED light, and ability to run for hours of just a single battery. This flashlight represents incredible value.
J5 Tactical V2 Features:
– Intense Super-Bright LED Flashlight (Max 750 Lumens)
– The Beam can sweep light over the length of two football fields on a clear night.
– Adjustable Focus Range – Zoom in for an intense beam or out for wider illumination.
– 5 Different Modes of use. High / Med / Low / SOS / Strobe
– Amazing Strength Considering It uses only a single Rechargeable 18650 Battery (included)
– A Single Battery will give you more than a solid hour of brilliant bright light. Or Last a couple of weeks with normal daily use.
– Compact Tactical Design – tough as nails.
– Will Impress Your Friends and Yourself.
“Remember those big MagLights that took 4 D Cell Batteries? Well this Handheld Tactical Flashlight using only a single battery, simply blows it out of the water.”
Tested in the Field:
– The J5 Tactical was recently tested with a rescue worker who gave it the big thumbs up after an all-night search and rescue mission.
– A recently returned serviceman told us he used his J5 Tactical in Afghanistan and upon return gave it too his Dad because he liked it so much.
Order With Confidence.
If you have any problems whatsoever with your purchase, simply contact J5 Tactical & it will be taken care of.
✔ SUPER BRIGHT – 750 Lumens (Max Output) LED Producing An Intense Beam of Light up to 800 feet
✔ INTELLIGENT – High / Med / Low / SOS / Strobe Modes Means You Will be Ready For Anything That Comes Your Way.
✔ EFFICIENT – Runs Off a Single 18650 Rechargeable SILO Battery (included) & gives hours of use.
✔ HEAVY DUTY – Compact Design & Tough as Nails makes the J5 Tactical V2 perfect for everyday use and rugged enought for Hunting, Camping etc
✔ OFFICIAL FLASHLIGHT – Of Joe Gibbs Racing and the Number 19 ARRIS Toyota Camry driven by Carl Edwards