Designed for the average home owner as well as lighting professionals, these flexible LED strips can be used for architectural lighting, sign letter lighting, concealed lighting, perimeter lighting amongst many other applications. They are a cool and efficient way to decorate tables, TV rooms, bedrooms and closets. They can also function as eye catching special effects at stores and expo booths.
These competitively priced standard strip kits are great for experimentation and the budget-conscious.
Specifications (LED strip)
* LED Quantity/Type: 300xSMD3528
* Input Voltage: 12VDC
* Power: 24W
* Beam Angle: 120°
* Available Light Colors: White (5000-6500K) | Neutral White (4000-4500K) | Warm White (3000-3400K) | Warm White (2700-3000K) | Red | Green | Blue | Amber/Yellow
* Light Output (lumen): 900-1100
* CRI: 70
* Operating Temperature: -25～60ºC
* Strip Width: 8mm
* Length: 16.4ft (5m)
* PCB Color: Copper
* IP Rating: IP33
* Minimum bending diameter: 5cm (2″).
* Do not lengthen the LED strip by directly connecting additional strips to it.
* Unroll LED strip completely before powering on.
* Unused wires of the LED strip must be isolated.
* Test all components before cutting or permanently mounting the strip.
(1x) LED strip
(1x) Inline dimmer
(1x) 12VDC power supply
Comes with inline dimmer and power supply
LED strip is cuttable every 3 LEDs, approx. every 2″, at designated cut marks
Cut LED strip sections may be linked via quick conectors or directly soldering wires
Adhesive back on LED strip for easy installation on clean, flat, nonporous surfaces
Enery-efficient and long lasting